1. Sound of rapid vibration.
5. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
10. Black tropical American cuckoo.
13. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
14. The immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose.
15. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
16. Deliver by singing.
17. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
18. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
19. Deep and harsh sounding as if from shouting or illness or emotion.
21. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
23. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
24. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
25. A mock scepter carried by a court jester.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
31. South African term for `boss'.
35. Of or relating to or involving an area.
37. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
39. Top part of an apron.
40. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
42. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
44. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
46. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
54. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
57. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
58. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
59. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
61. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
62. The basic unit of money in Romania.
63. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
64. The habitation of wild animals.
1. A vigorous blow.
2. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
3. (anatomy) Any encircling or beltlike structure.
4. The capital of Croatia.
5. Declared but not proved.
6. The cry made by sheep.
7. Present reasons and arguments.
8. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
9. A resident of Kansas.
10. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
11. A desert in southern Israel.
12. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
20. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
22. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
28. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
34. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
36. Jordan's port.
38. Covered with paving material.
41. Not divisible by two.
43. 10 grams.
45. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
47. Having the head uncovered.
48. Affect with wonder.
49. Yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh.
51. A small island.
52. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
53. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
55. God of the earth.
56. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
60. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.