1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. Place a value on.
10. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
13. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
14. Someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war).
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
17. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
19. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
23. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
26. The production of eggs (especially in birds).
27. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
30. Water frozen in the solid state.
31. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
37. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
38. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
42. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
45. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
46. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
50. In a stingy manner.
54. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
61. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
62. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
63. A large fleet.
64. A light touch or stroke.
65. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
66. United States newspaper publisher whose introduction of large headlines and sensational reporting changed American journalism (1863-1951).
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A quantity of no importance.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
5. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
6. Estrangement from god.
7. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
8. A town in east central Missouri.
9. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
10. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
11. Fruit of the oak tree.
12. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
18. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
20. An inhabitant of Lappland.
22. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
24. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
25. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
28. An informal term for a father.
29. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
32. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. The residue that remains when something is burned.
36. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
39. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
40. A resource.
41. (informal) Exceptionally good.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Great brightness.
48. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
49. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. Not easy.
52. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
53. A major god.
54. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
55. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
56. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
59. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
60. An audiotape recording of sound.