1. The cry made by sheep.
4. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
9. A hazy or indistinct representation.
13. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
14. United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955).
15. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
16. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
19. Not only so, but.
20. Before noon.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
29. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
33. The closing section of a musical composition.
34. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
38. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
41. The capital and largest city of Japan.
42. Morally rigorous and strict.
45. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
51. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
55. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
62. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
63. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
64. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
2. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
3. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A quantity of no importance.
6. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
7. A state in New England.
8. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
9. God of wealth and love.
10. Set down according to a plan.
11. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
12. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
17. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
18. Type genus of the Majidae.
21. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
23. A bachelor's degree in religion.
24. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
26. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
27. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
28. An associate degree in applied science.
30. Expel, as of gases and odors.
31. Common Indian weaverbird.
32. A branch of the Tai languages.
35. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
37. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A republic in northeastern South America on the Atlantic.
40. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
43. Jordan's port.
44. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
47. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
48. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.