1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
15. God of the earth.
16. Extremely pleasing.
17. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
19. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
21. Give an education to.
23. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
25. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
26. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. An informal term for a father.
36. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
40. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. Basic principles of the cosmos.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Not only so, but.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Jordan's port.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. The part of a missile or torpedo that carries the explosive charge.
59. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
63. The cry made by sheep.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. A conversation between two persons.
66. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
67. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
68. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
69. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
7. A color varying from dark purplish brown to dark red.
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Clean or orderly.
12. A French abbot.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
20. God of death.
22. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
33. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
34. Fallow deer.
35. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
37. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
42. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
44. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
45. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
48. Any plant of the genus Erica.
49. Held back.
51. A kind of danceable music popular among black South Africans.
52. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
53. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
56. Very dark black.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
60. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
61. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
62. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).