1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
10. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
14. French mathematician who founded number theory.
15. An awkward stupid person.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. By bad luck.
21. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
22. An antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class.
24. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
26. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
29. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
33. The abode of God and the angels and the souls of those who have gained salvation.
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
39. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
42. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
44. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
47. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
51. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
55. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
56. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
57. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
60. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
61. Enlarged prostate.
62. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
63. Late time of life.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
4. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
5. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
6. A large fleet.
7. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
8. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
9. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
10. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
11. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
12. The second largest city in Tunisia.
20. Speaking a Slavic language.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
27. Not only so, but.
28. God of death.
30. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
32. Made of fir or pine.
34. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
35. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
38. Fallow deer.
40. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
41. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. A business whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state.
46. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
48. Moderate or restrain.
49. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
52. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
53. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
54. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
58. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
59. 16 ounces.