1. The habitation of wild animals.
4. Small chimpanzee of swamp forests in Zaire.
10. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
13. A boat with a flat bottom for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals).
14. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
15. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. The sign language used in the United States.
17. Relieve from military service.
19. Acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity.
21. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
23. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
27. A native-born Israeli.
30. A city in northern India.
34. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
37. A hen that has just laid an egg and emits a shrill squawk.
39. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
43. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
44. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
45. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
46. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
49. An associate degree in nursing.
51. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
58. A shaped mass of baked bread.
61. Jordan's port.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
68. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
69. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
70. A light touch or stroke.
1. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
2. A red fluorescent dye resulting from the action of bromine on fluorescein.
3. A thermoplastic polyamide.
4. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
5. Kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting.
6. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
7. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
8. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
9. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
10. A city of central China.
11. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
12. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
18. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
20. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
22. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
25. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. The cry made by sheep.
31. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
32. Make anew.
33. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
35. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
36. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
51. In operation or operational.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A small cake leavened with yeast.
55. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
56. God of love and erotic desire.
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. Extremely pleasing.
62. A relativistic quantum theory of the electromagnetic interactions of photons and electrons and muons.
63. A decree that prohibits something.