1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa).
10. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
15. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
18. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
19. Singing jazz.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. Located at or near the back of an animal.
25. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
27. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
30. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. An island off southern Alaska in the Gulf of Alaska.
34. A telegram sent abroad.
38. A cgs unit of work or energy.
39. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
42. Situated in front of the anus.
45. Make less active or intense.
47. (informal) Exceptionally good.
49. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
50. Cause to repeat a cycle.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. American novelist (1909-1955).
58. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
61. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
64. A master's degree in business.
65. The act of using.
66. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
67. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. An enclosed space.
5. (zoology) Pertaining to or characteristic of birds.
6. The face or front of a building.
7. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
8. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
9. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
10. United States songwriter and playwright famous for his patriotic songs (1878-1942).
11. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
12. A harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog).
20. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
22. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
24. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
26. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
28. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
29. At or constituting a border or edge.
32. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
33. A doctor's degree in religion.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
37. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
40. The mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations.
41. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
43. Make amends for.
44. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
46. The cry made by sheep.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
51. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
52. Give over.
54. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
55. A small cake leavened with yeast.
56. South African term for `boss'.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
63. The eleventh month of the civil year.