1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
10. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
13. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
14. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
17. Related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir.
18. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
19. The second month of the Hindu calendar.
21. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
23. A primeval personification of air and breath.
25. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
31. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
34. Having help.
38. Not reflecting light.
39. English monk and scholar (672-735).
40. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
45. A French abbot.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
57. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
60. The back side of the neck.
61. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
63. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
64. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
65. (Judeo-Christian religion) Chief spirit of evil and adversary of God.
66. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
5. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
6. A unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm.
7. (Irish) The sea personified.
8. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
9. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
10. Of or relating to or characteristic of the people or language of Malaysia and the N Malay Peninsula and parts of the W Malay Archipelago.
11. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
12. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
20. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
22. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
27. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
30. A light touch or stroke.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
35. A doctor's degree in education.
36. A doctor's degree in education.
37. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
41. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
43. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. A colorless toxic flammable liquid used in the synthesis of nylon.
48. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
49. A genus of Siphonaptera.
50. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
51. Made of fir or pine.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
54. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. A sails-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere near Carina.
58. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
59. Take in solid food.
62. An honorary degree in science.