1. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
5. Kindly endorsement and guidance.
10. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
13. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
14. Son of John Cabot who was born in Italy and who led an English expedition in search of the Northwest Passage and a Spanish expedition that explored the La Plata region of Brazil.
15. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
16. The eleventh month of the civil year.
17. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
19. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
21. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
23. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
25. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
26. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. Flat tableland with steep edges.
31. The fatty flesh of eel.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
41. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
44. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
45. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
46. Economically important Old World tropical cereal grass.
48. A fraudulent business scheme.
50. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
51. Before noon.
53. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
55. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
58. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
60. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
63. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
64. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
66. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
67. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
68. A light touch or stroke.
69. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
3. A public promotion of some product or service.
4. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
7. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
8. A salt or ester of hydriodic acid.
9. Tiered seats consisting of a structure (often made of wood) where people can sit to watch an event (game or parade).
10. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
11. Relating to or accompanying birth.
12. A fragment broken off from the edge or face of stone or ore and having at least one thin edge.
18. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
24. An enclosed space.
27. Not only so, but.
28. Elk or moose.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
37. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
39. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
40. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
42. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
43. Membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi.
47. Former measure of the US economy.
49. (Old Testament) The Hebrew prophet who led the Israelites from Egypt across the Red sea on a journey known as the Exodus.
52. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
54. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
56. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
59. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
61. A decree that prohibits something.
62. An informal term for a father.