1. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
10. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
14. The eighth month of the Hindu calendar.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
18. God of death.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
24. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
26. In some unspecified way or manner.
29. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
33. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
34. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
36. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
39. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
41. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
42. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. An associate degree in applied science.
48. A contorted facial expression.
51. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
55. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
56. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
59. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. On or toward the lee.
63. Lacking in light.
64. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Not final or absolute.
2. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. A Loloish language.
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. A human limb.
7. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. Jordan's port.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
17. Having help.
21. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
23. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
25. Be obliged to pay or repay.
27. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
28. Type genus of the Majidae.
30. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
31. That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
35. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
37. A genus of Mustelidae.
38. The cry made by sheep.
40. God of love and erotic desire.
44. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
45. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
47. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
50. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
52. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
53. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
54. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
57. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
58. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
61. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.