1. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
4. Foul with waste matter.
10. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
13. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
14. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
18. Not bearing a date.
20. Made of fir or pine.
22. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
23. A deep bow.
25. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
28. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
32. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
35. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
36. A human limb.
39. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
44. Of or relating to or involving an area.
45. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
49. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. A polite name for any woman.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
63. A city of north central North Carolina.
65. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
66. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
67. A city in east central China.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A large number or amount.
2. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
3. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution.
4. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
7. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
8. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
9. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
10. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
11. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
12. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
17. By bad luck.
19. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
21. Affect with wonder.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. A state in midwestern United States.
29. The cry made by sheep.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
34. Used of a single unit or thing.
37. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
38. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
40. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
43. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
46. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
47. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
48. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
51. A French abbot.
52. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. Offering fun and gaiety.
56. In bed.
57. Set down according to a plan.
59. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
60. A Nilotic language.
64. 1/1000 gram.