1. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
4. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
10. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
13. Not divisible by two.
14. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
19. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
21. A member of an Athapaskan people that migrated to Arizona and New Mexico and Utah.
23. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
30. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
33. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
37. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
39. Causing great physical or mental suffering.
42. The sister of your father or mother.
43. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. Capable of being added or added to.
48. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
50. Any elementary particle that interacts strongly with other particles.
53. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
54. Slender long-tailed monkey of Asia.
58. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
59. Not reflecting light.
60. Be careful or certain to do something.
61. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
62. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
63. French painter who developed pointilism (1859-1891).
64. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
1. Any of the three Fates or goddesses of destiny.
2. The content of cognition.
3. A master's degree in religion.
4. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
7. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
8. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
9. Regional and archaic.
10. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
11. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
12. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
17. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
20. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
22. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
27. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
28. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
31. Altered from an originally straight condition.
32. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. Goddess of fate.
38. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
40. A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink.
41. A disposition to remain inactive or inert.
42. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
44. Of or relating to the dura mater.
45. Having winglike extensions.
47. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
49. Type genus of the Gliridae.
51. A kiln for drying hops.
52. A town in western Alaska on the southern coast of the Seward Peninsula.
55. Used of a single unit or thing.
56. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
57. A group of Niger-Congo languages spoken primarily in southeastern Mali and northern Ghana.