1. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money.
4. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
9. On, to, or at the top.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
15. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
16. An ancient Iranian language.
18. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
19. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
20. The capital of Croatia.
21. A country person.
23. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. Used of the language of the deaf.
28. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
36. Canna grown especially for its edible rootstock from which arrowroot starch is obtained.
38. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
42. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
49. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
51. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
55. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
56. (British slang) Cafe.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
63. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
64. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
65. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
1. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. A vigorous blow.
4. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
5. Found along western Atlantic coast.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
8. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
9. Squash bugs.
10. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
11. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
12. Closely confined.
17. Stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
27. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
29. The cry made by sheep.
30. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
31. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
32. A quantity of no importance.
35. In bed.
37. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
41. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
43. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
44. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
45. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
46. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
47. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. A crime syndicate in the United States.
50. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
51. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
52. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
53. An Eskimo hut.
54. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
57. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.