1. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
4. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
9. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
13. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
14. Suggestive of the supernatural.
15. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
16. The basic unit of money in Iran.
18. A telephone connection.
19. God of death.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
23. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
26. One or some or every or all without specification.
27. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
32. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
37. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
38. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. Muslim name for God.
43. Any elementary particle that interacts strongly with other particles.
46. Being of the age 13 through 19.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
52. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
53. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
58. The quantity that can be held in a mug.
59. Expel, as of gases and odors.
60. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
61. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
62. The capital of Western Samoa.
63. A woman of refinement.
64. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
1. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
2. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
5. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
6. (informal) Exceptionally good.
7. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
8. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
9. Someone whose business is advertising.
10. A special loved one.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. The second largest city in Tunisia.
17. Immature of its kind.
22. A larval frog or toad.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. The unit of frequency.
28. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
29. Fiddler crabs.
30. A light touch or stroke.
31. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
33. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
34. (archaic) A fitting reward.
35. Not in action or at work.
36. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
39. Firmly fastened or secured against opening.
40. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
42. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
44. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
45. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
47. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
48. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
51. Fallow deer.
54. Being two more than fifty.
55. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
56. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
57. A human limb.