1. Lacking in light.
4. Foul with waste matter.
10. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
13. Fiddler crabs.
14. Wool of the alpaca.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. Lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical.
18. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
19. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. The boarding that surrounds an ice hockey rink.
22. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
24. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
25. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
26. Patterned by having color applied with sweeping strokes.
30. Dry red table wine from the Rioja region of northern Spain.
34. The shape of a bell.
36. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
44. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
47. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
50. Obvious and dull.
54. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
56. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
58. A Hindu prince or king in India.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
64. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
66. God of war and sky.
67. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
68. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
69. An associate degree in applied science.
1. Slow to learn or understand.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
7. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
8. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
9. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
10. Impairment resulting from long use.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
12. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
17. Tender and brittle.
21. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
23. A town in north central Oklahoma.
27. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
28. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
29. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
31. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
32. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
33. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
35. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
40. Top part of an apron.
43. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
45. Filled with fear or apprehension.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
49. A state in midwestern United States.
51. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
52. A genus of Platalea.
53. (Greek mythology) King of Thebes who was unwittingly killed by his son Oedipus.
55. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
57. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
61. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
62. The capital and largest city of Japan.
65. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.