1. Strong woody fibers obtained especially from the phloem of from various plants.
5. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
9. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
13. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
14. English essayist (1775-1834).
15. Beside one another in a row or rank.
16. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
17. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
18. A Hindu prince or king in India.
19. Determine the essential quality of.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
26. Jordan's port.
31. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
39. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
46. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
50. Lie adjacent to another.
52. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
53. A branch of the Tai languages.
54. Intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one (especially by death).
56. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
59. A master's degree in business.
60. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
61. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
63. Tag the base runner to get him out.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. Covered with beads of liquid.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A small nail.
2. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
3. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
4. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
5. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
6. Make a plat of.
7. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
8. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
9. Found along western Atlantic coast.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. Japanese army officer who initiated the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and who assumed dictatorial control of Japan during World War II.
12. A sharp blow.
20. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
25. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
29. An informal term for a father.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. Half the width of an em.
34. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
35. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
37. An impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony.
38. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
42. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
43. A semiautomatic rifle.
44. A board with the alphabet on it.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A genus of Lamnidae.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Jordan's port.
51. (informal) Exceptionally good.
55. Extremely pleasing.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
57. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
58. A doctor's degree in education.
62. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).