1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
13. The sound made by corvine birds.
14. Slender long-legged African wildcat having large untufted ears and tawny black-spotted coat.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. The month following March and preceding May.
17. Public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive.
19. Common Indian weaverbird.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
25. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
27. A large and stately mansion.
30. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
34. Squash bugs.
35. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
39. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
42. A slight amount or degree of difference.
43. The residue that remains when something is burned.
44. A state in midwestern United States.
46. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
49. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
52. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
56. 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble.
58. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. Morally bad or wrong.
64. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
66. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
67. An informal term for a father.
68. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. Turned or twisted toward one side.
4. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
5. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
6. (informal) Exceptionally good.
7. (zoology) Pertaining to or characteristic of birds.
8. A local computer network for communication between computers.
9. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
10. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
11. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
12. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
18. Jordan's port.
20. Lower in esteem.
22. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
24. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
26. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. Type genus of the Anatidae.
29. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
33. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
36. Scottish writer of rustic verse (1770-1835).
40. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
41. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
45. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
46. A small piece of cloth.
47. An indistinct shapeless form.
48. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Jordan's port.
53. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
54. A female domestic.
55. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
56. An associate degree in nursing.
57. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
65. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.