1. Not divisible by two.
4. English historian noted for his constitutional history of medieval England (1825-1901).
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
13. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
14. (Arthurian legend) The battlefield where King Arthur was mortally wounded.
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. The bill in a restaurant.
26. So scary as to cause chills and shudders.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
36. Jordan's port.
38. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
39. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
42. Highly excited.
44. Minor or subordinate.
45. An informal term for a father.
47. (informal) Of the highest quality.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
54. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
57. The content of cognition.
59. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
61. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
63. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
64. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
65. Small low-growing annual or perennial herbs of temperate and cool regions.
67. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
68. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
69. A genus of Bothidae.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
3. The face of a timepiece.
4. Covered with scabs.
5. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
6. An official at a baseball game.
7. Divulge information or secrets.
8. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
9. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
10. By bad luck.
11. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
12. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
27. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
28. In addition.
30. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
31. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
32. A master's degree in business.
33. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
35. American dramatist (1928- ).
37. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
40. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
41. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
43. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
46. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
52. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
53. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
55. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
56. The bill in a restaurant.
58. Fallow deer.
60. Of southern Europe.
62. The cry made by sheep.
66. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.