1. Sound of rapid vibration.
5. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
14. City in northwestern Jordan.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes.
18. A small nail.
19. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
20. Consisting of or containing starch.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. A hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide).
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. The sign language used in the United States.
33. A person forced to flee from home or country.
36. Not only so, but.
38. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
40. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
41. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
42. United States film actor known for his portrayals of tough characters (1899-1986).
45. The basic unit of money in China.
47. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
48. A French abbot.
51. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
53. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
56. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
58. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
60. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
66. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
67. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
68. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
69. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
1. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
2. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
3. (anatomy) Any encircling or beltlike structure.
4. The capital of Croatia.
5. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
6. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
7. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
8. Jordan's port.
9. (informal) Roused to anger.
10. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
11. Divulge information or secrets.
12. An informal term for a father.
17. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
21. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
23. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
24. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
26. A person who makes use of a thing.
27. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
28. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. Of the color of black ink.
34. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
35. An unofficial association of people or groups.
37. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
39. Soft creamy white cheese.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. Any of various small biting flies.
46. Jordan's port.
47. Minor or subordinate.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. (informal) Exceptionally good.
51. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
54. A Loloish language.
55. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
61. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
64. A Russian river.
65. A Mid-Atlantic state.