1. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
4. A geographical area and former kingdom in northeastern India in the Himalaya Mountains between Nepal and Bhutan.
10. An accountant certified by the state.
13. Two items of the same kind.
14. Flesh of large European flatfish.
15. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
16. Lower in esteem.
18. An edible tuber native to South America.
19. (informal) Of the highest quality.
20. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
22. A resident of Iowa.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. A deep bow.
29. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
30. In bed.
34. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
41. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
43. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
44. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
47. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
48. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
50. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
52. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
56. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
57. African mahogany trees.
59. An informal term for a father.
61. A light touch or stroke.
62. Swiss mathematician (1707-1783).
63. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
64. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. A short composition for a solo instrument.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
3. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
4. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. Being nine more than forty.
6. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
7. (British) Sleep.
8. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
9. Transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public.
10. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
11. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
12. A primeval personification of air and breath.
17. Move as if through a sieve.
21. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
26. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
31. Found along western Atlantic coast.
32. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
33. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
37. Of or like a cecum.
39. A French abbot.
40. A Samoyedic-speaking person in northwestern Siberia.
41. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
42. A mountain in the Himalayas in Nepal (27,790 feet high).
43. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
45. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
46. Jordan's port.
49. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
55. An informal term for a father.
58. Temporary military shelter.
60. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.