1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
10. The last (12th) month of the year.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
15. Not in good physical or mental health.
16. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
17. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
25. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
27. A genus of Laridae.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
34. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
36. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
37. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
38. Old World nocturnal canine mammal closely related to the dog.
42. Common house and field crickets.
44. Any competition.
46. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. In bed.
59. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
60. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
61. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
63. A master's degree in fine arts.
64. One or some or every or all without specification.
65. Small air-breathing arthropod.
66. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
4. A word for chaos or fiasco borrowed from modern Hebrew (where it is a loan word from Russian).
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Scottish writer of rustic verse (1770-1835).
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
10. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
11. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
12. Wearing or provided with clothing.
18. Of or relating to or containing barium.
20. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
22. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
23. The eleventh month of the civil year.
24. One million periods per second.
26. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
28. Footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material.
29. Caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted.
30. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
33. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
35. Sparsely covered with stunted trees or vegetation and underbrush.
39. God of love and erotic desire.
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
43. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
45. A telegram sent abroad.
47. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
49. South African term for `boss'.
51. The highest level or degree attainable.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. The sixth month of the civil year.
55. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
57. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
58. An audiotape recording of sound.
62. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.