1. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
5. State in northeastern India.
10. Of southern Europe.
13. A tube with a small bowl at one end.
14. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
17. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
18. Tag the base runner to get him out.
19. An employee of a bank who receives and pays out money.
21. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
23. The extent of something from side to side.
25. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
29. A state in midwestern United States.
30. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
34. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
41. A native of ancient Troy.
42. An informal term for a father.
43. Being nine more than ninety.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
45. A bachelor's degree in religion.
46. The sixth month of the civil year.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Any plant of the genus Erica.
57. Type genus of the Anatidae.
60. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
61. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. In bed.
63. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
64. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
65. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
66. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Type genus of the Pipidae.
3. Type genus of the Apidae.
4. Tawny-colored African antelope inhabiting wet grassy plains.
5. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
6. Any plant of the genus Shortia.
7. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
10. God of fire.
11. Singing jazz.
12. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
20. Being one more than one.
22. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
24. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. A pass between mountain peaks.
31. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
32. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
37. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
40. Of or relating to or functioning as a phrase.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. The brightest star in Cygnus.
48. Make less active or intense.
49. Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
50. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
51. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
52. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
54. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
55. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
56. Type genus of the Amiidae.
58. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
59. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
60. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.