1. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
4. A motley assortment of things.
10. A master's degree in fine arts.
13. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
14. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
15. The month following July and preceding September.
16. Someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs.
18. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
21. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
22. A deep bow.
24. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
27. A Loloish language.
28. (Roman Catholic) A diplomatic representative of the Pope having ambassadorial status.
32. A resident of Utah.
34. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
37. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
38. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
42. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
44. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. A Russian river.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
54. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
58. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
59. A small cake leavened with yeast.
61. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
62. (informal) Roused to anger.
63. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
65. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
66. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
67. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. Little known Kamarupan languages.
3. Characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity.
4. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
5. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
6. A releasing factor that accelerates the secretion of growth hormone by the anterior pituitary body.
7. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
8. Squash bugs.
9. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
10. Informal terms for a mother.
11. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
12. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
17. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
19. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
23. Jordan's port.
25. Either of two masses of lymphatic tissue one on each side of the oral pharynx.
26. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
29. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
30. A quantity of no importance.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
35. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
39. American Revolutionary leader (born in Prussia) who trained the troops under George Washington (1730-1794).
40. Having feathered wings.
41. Made of fir or pine.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
47. An island of central Hawaii.
50. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
52. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
53. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
55. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
60. The cry made by sheep.
64. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.