1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. Constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches.
10. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
13. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
14. The 2nd longest European river.
15. A United Nations agency to coordinate international health activities and to help governments improve health services.
16. 10 grams.
17. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. By bad luck.
21. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
22. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
24. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
26. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
29. Tall evergreen of Japan and China yielding valuable soft wood.
33. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
35. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
37. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
40. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. A unit of pain intensity.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. With rapid movements.
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
56. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
59. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
60. (informal) Of the highest quality.
61. French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment (1694-1778).
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
64. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
65. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
66. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
1. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
6. 1 species.
7. English Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910).
8. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
9. Relating to or characteristic of a word whose reference depends on the circumstances of its use.
10. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
11. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
12. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
27. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
28. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
30. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
31. (British) A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible.
39. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
40. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
41. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Any plant of the genus Erica.
47. Held back.
49. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
51. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
53. The sixth month of the civil year.
54. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
55. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
57. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
58. An affirmative.
59. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
62. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.