1. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
4. Wood of a sumac.
9. A large number or amount.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
15. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
16. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. A quantity of no importance.
20. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
21. A small cloth bag filled with dried beans.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. The cry made by sheep.
29. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
32. The face of a timepiece.
34. In bed.
36. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A French abbot.
42. Of or relating to or characteristic of the people or language of Malaysia and the N Malay Peninsula and parts of the W Malay Archipelago.
44. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
46. A castrated tomcat.
48. A thrusting blow with a knife.
49. Small genus of shrubs and small trees of New Zealand.
53. Lower in esteem.
56. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
57. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
60. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
61. Made warm or hot.
62. Of or belonging to an aecium.
64. A shape that sags.
65. The month following October and preceding December.
66. City in northeast Pakistan.
67. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
1. Leafless East Indian vine.
2. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
3. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
4. Conforming to truth.
5. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
6. (informal) Roused to anger.
7. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
9. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
10. Jordan's port.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. An unforeseen obstacle.
17. Of or like a cecum.
22. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
28. A young woman making her debut into society.
30. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
31. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
33. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
35. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
38. A language of Australian aborigines.
39. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
40. Suitable for use as food.
41. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
42. An informal term for a father.
43. American novelist (1909-1955).
45. A light touch or stroke.
47. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
50. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
51. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
52. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
54. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
55. At or constituting a border or edge.
58. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.