1. Being one more than six.
4. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
10. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
14. A soft yellow wax secreted by glands in the ear canal.
15. The month following February and preceding April.
16. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
17. Wood of any of various alder trees.
19. A city of central China.
21. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
22. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
23. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
25. Obvious and dull.
27. A state in midwestern United States.
28. A state in northwestern North America.
32. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
37. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
38. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
39. A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic.
41. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
44. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
45. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
49. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
51. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
52. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
54. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
58. The content of cognition.
60. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
64. A large number or amount.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
67. On or toward the lee.
68. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
69. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
1. Left-hand page.
2. Containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions.
3. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
4. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
5. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
6. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
7. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
8. A South American river.
9. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
10. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
18. A deep bow.
20. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
24. God of death.
26. Any high mountain.
29. The act of scanning.
30. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
34. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
36. In or of the present month.
40. Capital of Armenia.
41. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
42. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
43. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
46. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
47. Lower in esteem.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. An honorary degree in science.
53. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
55. A course of conduct.
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
57. Full of zest or vigor.
59. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
61. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.