1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. A woman of refinement.
10. (Australian and New Zealand) A disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
14. Lower in esteem.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Evil or harmful in nature or influence.
17. Heart and liver and other edible viscera especially of hogs.
19. A small nail.
20. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
23. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
24. Someone whose business is advertising.
26. Being nine more than forty.
27. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
28. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
31. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. (formerly) A title of respect for a man in Turkey or Egypt.
36. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
39. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
41. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
43. Informal terms for money.
44. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
47. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
48. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
53. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
57. By bad luck.
59. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
61. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
64. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
65. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
1. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
4. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
5. The capital of Bahrain.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
8. The residue that remains when something is burned.
9. (South African) An ear of corn.
10. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
11. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
12. New Zealand conifer.
18. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
21. A motley assortment of things.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
25. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
32. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
35. Not only so, but.
37. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
38. A young woman making her debut into society.
40. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
42. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
49. Jordan's port.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. The rounded seed-bearing capsule of a cotton or flax plant.
56. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
58. The cry made by sheep.
60. A flexible container with a single opening.
61. That is to say.
62. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
63. A doctor's degree in optometry.