1. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
4. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
10. Injured by bites or stings.
13. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
14. Arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks.
15. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
16. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
17. A joint that holds two parts together so that one can swing relative to the other.
19. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. A republic in southwestern Africa on the south Atlantic coast (formerly called South West Africa).
25. Make amends for.
27. Type genus of the Gavidae.
28. Any taillike structure.
31. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
34. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. Made of fir or pine.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
39. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
46. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
49. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
52. The face or front of a building.
55. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
57. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
58. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. An accidental happening.
63. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
64. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
65. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
66. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
2. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
3. (KNO3) Used especially as a fertilizer and explosive.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Felt hat with a creased crown.
6. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
7. Border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug).
8. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. A small cloth bag filled with dried beans.
11. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
12. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
18. Being three more than fifty.
20. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. The widely studied plant virus that causes tobacco mosaic.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
30. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
32. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
38. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
41. Any skeletal muscle having two origins (but especially the muscle that flexes the forearm).
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
47. Wild and menacing.
48. Jordan's port.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
56. A state in the western United States.
59. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
60. British dominion over India (1757-1947).