1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
9. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
13. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
14. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
15. Advanced in years.
16. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
18. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
19. Toward the mouth or oral region.
20. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
22. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
24. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
26. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
27. A unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm.
30. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
39. A sudden unexpected piece of good fortune.
42. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
44. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
45. The Fate who determines the length of the thread of life.
49. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
53. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
55. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
56. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
57. A small piece of cloth.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
63. A thin porridge or soup (usually oatmeal and water flavored with meat).
65. (British) Your grandmother.
66. The cry made by sheep.
67. A seaman who works on a ship that hunts whales.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A modified leaf or leaflike part just below and protecting an inflorescence.
2. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
3. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
4. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
5. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
6. A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles.
7. Black tropical American cuckoo.
8. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. A city in northern India.
11. Made of fir or pine.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
17. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
28. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
31. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
34. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
35. A pass between mountain peaks.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
41. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
47. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
48. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
50. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
54. A small cake leavened with yeast.
55. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
58. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
59. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
60. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
64. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.