1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
9. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
15. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
18. By bad luck.
19. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
21. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
23. A state in northwestern North America.
25. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
27. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
28. Love intensely.
31. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
33. A warning against certain acts.
36. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
39. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
40. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
43. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
44. A flexible container with a single opening.
46. A Mid-Atlantic state.
49. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
51. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
57. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
60. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
61. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
62. Jordan's port.
63. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
64. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
65. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
2. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
3. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
4. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
5. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
6. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
7. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
10. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
11. Complacently or inanely foolish.
12. The sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus.
20. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
22. Divulge information or secrets.
24. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. Not only so, but.
29. Fallow deer.
30. Rounded like an egg.
32. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
34. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
35. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
37. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
38. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
41. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
42. A fraudulent business scheme.
45. A port city in southwestern Iran.
47. Follower of Rastafarianism.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. Used of a single unit or thing.
52. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
53. Relating to or characteristic of Jainism.
54. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
56. God of love and erotic desire.
58. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
59. The act of slowing down or falling behind.