1. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. Strong and sharp.
9. A French abbot.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks.
15. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
16. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
17. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
18. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
19. A port city in southwestern Iran.
21. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
23. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
24. Completely enveloping.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
32. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
34. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
36. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
37. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
39. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. That is to say.
43. A decree that prohibits something.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
49. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
52. A fraudulent business scheme.
54. English monk and scholar (672-735).
57. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
63. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
64. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
65. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
66. The fifth month of the civil year.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A quantity of no importance.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. A word for chaos or fiasco borrowed from modern Hebrew (where it is a loan word from Russian).
4. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
5. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
6. Floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile).
7. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
8. Cause to run off the tracks.
9. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
10. An outstanding example of its kind.
11. A lyric poet.
12. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
20. An informal term for a father.
22. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
25. New Zealand conifer.
26. A loud harsh or strident noise.
28. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
30. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
35. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
44. 1 species.
46. Sour or bitter in taste.
47. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
48. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
53. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
55. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
56. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
57. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
59. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
60. Take in solid food.