1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. Lean end of the neck.
9. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A city in southeastern South Korea.
15. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
16. (classical mythology) A mythical being that is half man and half horse.
18. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
20. One thousand grams.
21. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
22. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
23. A final climactic stage.
25. A republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean.
26. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
30. Of a pale purple color.
33. (Greek mythology) Greek goddess of fertility who later became associated with Persephone as goddess of the underworld and protector of witches.
36. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
37. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
38. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
39. (of a ship) So weakened as to sag at each end.
41. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
47. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
50. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
52. The mother of Jesus.
56. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
59. Of or relating to or involving an area.
60. Used of a single unit or thing.
61. A port city in southwestern Iran.
64. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
65. Not divisible by two.
66. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
67. Seed of a pea plant.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
3. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
4. A thrusting blow with a knife.
5. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
6. Read anew.
7. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
8. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
9. A port and tourist center in southwestern Italy.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. Device for converting sound waves into electrical energy.
12. At or constituting a border or edge.
17. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
19. Greek god of light.
24. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
27. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
28. A very light brown.
29. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
31. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
32. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
34. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
35. Largest crested screamer.
40. British physicist (born in Hungary) noted for his work on holography (1900-1979).
42. God of death.
43. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
46. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
49. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
51. In bed.
53. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
54. The back side of the neck.
55. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
57. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. A public promotion of some product or service.
62. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.