1. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
5. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
10. A doctor's degree in education.
13. A boy or man.
14. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
15. Seed of a pea plant.
16. A tall upright megalith.
17. A doctor's degree in religion.
19. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
20. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
25. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
27. A young woman making her debut into society.
30. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
31. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
35. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
37. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. Noisy talk.
41. (of something seen or heard) Clearly defined.
43. An inland sea in northwestern Turkey.
46. The body of faculty and students of a college.
48. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
49. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
50. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
51. Type genus of the Psophiidae.
55. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
59. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
60. Being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars.
63. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. Minor or subordinate.
65. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
66. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
67. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
68. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
69. A light touch or stroke.
1. The highest level or degree attainable.
2. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
3. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
4. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
5. Informal terms for clothing.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
9. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
10. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
11. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
18. Type genus of the Amiidae.
21. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
28. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
29. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. The eighth month of the civil year.
33. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
34. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
36. The fourth or lowest deck.
38. Before noon.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. By chance.
44. A person who takes long walks in the country.
45. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
47. A Japanese woman trained to entertain men with conversation and singing and dancing.
52. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
53. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
54. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
56. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
61. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.