1. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
4. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A foot traveler.
15. Advanced in years.
16. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
18. Related on the father's side.
20. An orator who appeals to the passions and prejudices of his audience.
21. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
22. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
29. 1 species.
33. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
34. Being nine more than thirty.
35. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
39. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. Perceive sound.
44. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
47. For which vengeance has been taken.
50. English conspirator who claimed that there was a Jesuit plot to assassinate Charles II (1649-1705).
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. A rapid bustling commotion.
57. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
60. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
61. (British) Your grandmother.
62. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
63. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
2. The central area of a church.
3. A fraudulent business scheme.
4. God of wealth and love.
5. Large luxurious car.
6. A state in northwestern North America.
7. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
8. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
9. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride.
12. Chief port of Yemen.
17. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
19. Of or pertaining to Gaul or the Gauls.
24. A state in the eastern United States.
26. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
30. A unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
31. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
32. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
36. The sound made by corvine birds.
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
40. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
41. A motley assortment of things.
42. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
45. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
46. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
48. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
49. Very dark black.
51. A three-tone Chadic language.
52. A town in north central Oklahoma.
53. The event of something ending.
55. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
59. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.