1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A Nilotic language.
10. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
13. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
14. Lower in esteem.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
16. Felt hat with a creased crown.
17. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
19. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
20. (informal) Of the highest quality.
23. An honorary degree in science.
24. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
26. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. Soviet cosmonaut who in 1961 was the first person to travel in space (1934-1968).
38. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
40. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
41. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
42. How long something has existed.
43. God of love and erotic desire.
47. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
48. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. The month following September and preceding November.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
56. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
59. Noisy talk.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
64. A Loloish language.
65. Jordan's port.
66. Being one more than forty.
1. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
2. Fruit trees native to the Old World.
3. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
5. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. The general activity of selling.
8. The residue that remains when something is burned.
9. That is to say.
10. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
11. Type genus of the Majidae.
12. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
18. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
21. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
22. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
25. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
27. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
32. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
33. Type genus of the Anatidae.
35. (of roads) Made of logs laid down crosswise.
37. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
45. Being two more than ninety.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
50. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
53. A stock exchange in New York.
54. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
55. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.