1. A fraudulent business scheme.
5. A small island.
10. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
13. A quantity of no importance.
14. Sour or bitter in taste.
15. An associate degree in applied science.
16. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
17. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
19. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
21. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
25. Type genus of the family Lepadidae.
28. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
32. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
33. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
34. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
35. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
39. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
44. 1/10 gram.
46. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
48. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
49. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
51. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
53. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
57. A city in east central Texas.
58. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
60. The face of a timepiece.
61. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
63. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
64. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
65. Jordan's port.
66. Black honeycreepers with yellow feathers around the tail.
1. The act of catching an object with the hands.
2. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. A strong paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish made from e.g. Manila hemp.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. (Irish) The sea personified.
8. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
9. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
11. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
12. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
18. Not reflecting light.
20. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
22. Two items of the same kind.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
27. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
30. Rounded like an egg.
31. A female domestic.
36. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
37. A loose cloak with a hood.
38. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
42. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
43. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
45. Used especially of fruits.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
47. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
52. A thrusting blow with a knife.
54. A genus of Mustelidae.
55. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
56. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. Unknown god.