1. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
4. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
10. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
13. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
14. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. Any of various birds of the Australian region whose males build ornamented structures resembling bowers in order to attract females.
18. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
20. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
21. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
23. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
24. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
25. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
27. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
30. (Greek mythology) Queen of Thebes who unknowingly married her own son Oedipus.
34. The skin that covers the top of the head.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
38. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
42. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
46. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
47. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
51. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
55. A quantity of no importance.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
61. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
62. Type and only genus of the family Tytonidae.
63. Jordan's port.
64. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
2. A domain in which something is dominant.
3. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
4. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
5. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
6. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
7. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
10. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
11. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
12. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
17. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
26. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
28. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
32. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
33. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
35. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A transuranic element.
44. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
45. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
48. Marked by keen caution and watchful prudence.
49. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
54. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
56. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
57. Extremely pleasing.
60. Unknown god.