1. Top part of an apron.
4. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
10. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
15. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
16. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
18. A person who is the victim of ridicule or exploitation by some hostile person or influence.
19. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
20. Old World ground-living cuckoo having a long dagger-like hind claw.
22. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
24. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
31. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
32. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
36. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
38. Continually complaining or faultfinding.
41. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
43. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
44. A trap for birds or small mammals.
46. Any competition.
47. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
48. A radioactive transuranic element.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. God of the Underworld.
54. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
58. Jordan's port.
60. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
64. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
65. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. A master's degree in business.
68. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
69. A port city in southwestern Iran.
70. Extremely pleasing.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
5. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
6. Any high mountain.
7. (Irish) The sea personified.
8. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
9. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
10. A city in northern India.
11. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
12. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
17. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
21. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
23. A vigorous blow.
25. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
26. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
29. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
30. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
33. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
34. The act of catching an object with the hands.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A professional cook.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
43. (Irish) The sea personified.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
50. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
52. A Loloish language.
53. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
55. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
56. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A decree that prohibits something.
63. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
66. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.