1. Standard temperature and pressure.
4. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. Waterproofed canvas.
13. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
14. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
15. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
16. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
18. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
19. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
20. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
21. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
27. The father of your father or mother.
30. A member of the tribe of Franks who settled in the Netherlands in the 4th century AD.
34. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
35. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
37. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
38. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
44. Some point in the air.
47. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
53. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
55. Provide what is desired or needed, esp. support, food or sustenance.
57. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
60. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
61. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
62. Situated at an apex.
64. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
65. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
66. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted.
2. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
3. Large long-winged warm-water seabird having a large bill with a distensible pouch for fish.
4. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
5. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
6. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
7. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
8. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
9. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. The basic unit of money in Iran.
12. South American shrub or small tree having long shining evergreen leaves and panicles of green or yellow flowers.
17. (Irish) Goddess.
22. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
28. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
29. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
31. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
32. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
33. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
36. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
39. A three-tone Chadic language.
40. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
41. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
43. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
45. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
46. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
52. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
54. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
56. The airforce of Great Britain.
57. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
58. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
59. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
63. An informal term for a father.