1. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
4. Be careful or certain to do something.
10. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
13. How long something has existed.
14. English mathematician and physicist.
15. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
16. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
17. Sing in modulation.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
22. Type genus of the family Hirudinidae.
23. Brass that looks like gold.
25. Not only so, but.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
29. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
33. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
34. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
36. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
37. Range of what one can know or understand.
39. An informal term for a father.
42. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
44. Type genus of the Amiidae.
45. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
46. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
51. Remove the clip from.
54. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
58. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
59. Used of certain religious orders who wear shoes.
62. The cry made by sheep.
63. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
64. Ending in a sharp point.
65. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
66. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
67. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
68. An informal term for a father.
1. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
2. An Eskimo hut.
3. A condition requiring relief.
4. The basic unit of money in Peru.
5. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
6. Utter obscenities or profanities.
7. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
8. A Greek island in the southeast Aegean Sea 10 miles off the Turkish coast.
9. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
10. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
11. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
18. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A woman of refinement.
26. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
27. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
30. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. Very dark black.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
40. An oral antidiabetic drug (trade names DiaBeta and Micronase) that stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
47. Administer an oil or ointment to.
48. In a cold and icy manner.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
52. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
53. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. In bed.
56. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
60. A Nilotic language.
61. A young woman making her debut into society.