1. The residue that remains when something is burned.
4. Of or relating to a pointed conical tooth.
10. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
13. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
14. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to direct an orchestra.
19. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
21. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
23. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
25. Squash bugs.
26. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
29. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
31. The sacred city of Lamaism.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
39. Conforming to truth.
41. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
42. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
48. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
59. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
60. (informal) Of the highest quality.
61. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
62. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
63. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
64. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
65. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
2. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
3. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
7. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
8. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
9. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
10. A public square with room for pedestrians.
11. In some classifications.
12. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
18. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
20. Type genus of the Anatidae.
22. Covered with paving material.
24. A person forced to flee from home or country.
27. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
28. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
34. An acute febrile highly contagious viral disease.
35. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
36. The cry made by sheep.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. Any plant of the genus Erica.
45. Held back.
47. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
49. Type genus of the Nepidae.
50. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
51. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
52. A primeval personification of air and breath.
53. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
55. Give a nickname to.
56. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
57. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
58. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.