1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. A water-soluble brownish-yellow pigment made by boiling wood soot.
10. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
13. The act of using.
14. Someone who engages in debate.
15. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
16. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
17. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
18. The residue that remains when something is burned.
19. A yellow quartz.
21. A local computer network for communication between computers.
23. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
27. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
31. Of or like a cecum.
35. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
38. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
39. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
41. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
42. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
44. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
49. A town in southern Minnesota.
54. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
58. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
59. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
62. The month following February and preceding April.
63. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
66. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
67. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
68. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. A bodily passage or tube conveying a secretion or other substance.
2. A genus of European owls.
3. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
4. French novelist.
5. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
6. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
7. The lowest brass wind instrument.
8. A poor white person in the southern US.
9. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
11. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
12. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
20. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
22. In bed.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
29. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
30. The cry made by sheep.
32. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
33. A city in northern India.
34. A city in southeastern Sweden.
40. A young woman making her debut into society.
43. A master's degree in business.
45. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
46. Jordan's port.
48. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
50. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
51. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
52. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
53. A European river.
55. Type genus of the Amiidae.
56. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.