1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. Compelled forcibly by an outside agency.
10. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
13. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
14. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
15. Something that remunerates.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
19. Common Indian weaverbird.
21. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
22. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
26. Little known Kamarupan languages.
31. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
36. 36th President of the United States.
38. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
39. (informal) Of the highest quality.
41. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
43. God of wealth and love.
45. Periodic shedding of the cuticle in arthropods or the outer skin in reptiles.
47. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole.
49. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
62. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
63. Not subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
65. The month following January and preceding March.
66. The basic unit of money in Albania.
67. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
68. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Type genus of the Ranidae.
3. Distant in either space or time.
4. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. Great coolness and composure under strain.
7. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
8. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
9. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
10. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
11. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
12. The eighth month of the civil year.
18. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
28. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
29. A master's degree in fine arts.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
33. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
34. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
37. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
40. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
42. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
44. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
48. A path set aside for walking.
51. A French abbot.
52. The heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. (British slang) Cafe.
56. In bed.
57. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
59. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
60. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
61. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
64. A soft silvery metallic element.