1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. On the move.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
13. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
14. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
15. Sell or offer for sale from place to place.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Enthusiastic approval.
18. In bed.
19. A contorted facial expression.
22. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
23. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
25. A telegram sent abroad.
26. An honorary degree in science.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
32. South American cavy.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. That is to say.
39. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
41. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
42. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
45. Singing jazz.
47. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
48. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
51. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
53. Deficient in amount or quality or extent.
59. A kind of person.
60. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
63. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
64. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
65. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
66. On or toward the lee.
67. A local computer network for communication between computers.
68. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
69. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. Located in or toward the back or rear.
3. The month following March and preceding May.
4. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
5. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
6. Treated with oil.
7. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
8. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
9. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. Supporting yourself on your knees.
12. Mix up or confuse.
20. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
21. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
29. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
31. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
33. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
35. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
40. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
43. Cause to become awake or conscious.
44. Call upon in supplication.
46. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. Confederate general during the American Civil War who was defeated by Grant in the battle of Chattanooga (1817-1876).
50. A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean.
51. Having leadership guidance.
52. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
54. English essayist (1775-1834).
55. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
56. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
57. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
61. Not in good physical or mental health.
62. The cry made by sheep.