1. A business whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state.
5. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
9. The emotion of hate.
13. On or toward the lee.
14. Look at with amorous intentions.
15. Chief port of Yemen.
16. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
17. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
18. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
19. The dignity or rank or position of an earl or countess.
20. A special loved one.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. Being one more than one hundred.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. An unforeseen obstacle.
29. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
32. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
34. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
37. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. A radioactive transuranic element.
44. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
46. Distinguish oneself.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
50. Cereal grass widely cultivated for its grain.
56. Of or relating to the spleen.
58. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
59. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
60. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
63. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
64. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. Having gaps or spaces.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. Located in or toward the back or rear.
4. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg.
5. A tyrannical power to be propitiated by human subservience or sacrifice.
6. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
7. An advanced law degree.
8. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
9. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
12. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
21. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
23. The cry made by sheep.
27. A quantity of no importance.
28. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
30. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
31. Being ten more than eighty.
33. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
35. Water frozen in the solid state.
36. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
38. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
39. French philosopher and theologian.
41. Type genus of the Nepidae.
42. A saying that widely accepted on its own merits.
45. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
47. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
51. A genus of Mustelidae.
52. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
53. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
54. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
55. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
61. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
62. Being one hundred more than three hundred.