1. Relating to only part of a whole.
5. Excessively fat.
10. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
13. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
14. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
15. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. Hang loosely or laxly.
18. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
19. In bed.
22. The craniometric point at the bridge of the nose where the frontal and nasal bones of the skull meet.
23. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
29. (informal) Exceptionally good.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. Of or relating to alga.
42. Jordan's port.
45. Act together, as of organisms.
49. A diacritical mark (-) placed above a vowel to indicate a long sound.
53. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
54. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
57. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
58. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
59. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
61. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
62. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
63. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
64. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
2. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
3. A flowering shrub bearing currants or gooseberries.
4. Buying or selling securities or commodities.
5. In operation or operational.
6. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
7. Highly significant or important especially bringing about or marking the beginning of a new development or era.
8. A deep bow.
9. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
10. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
20. An associate degree in nursing.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
25. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
26. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
27. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
28. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
31. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. Great coolness and composure under strain.
36. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
37. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
39. A native of ancient Troy.
41. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
43. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
44. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
46. Affect with wonder.
47. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
48. Type genus of the Triglidae.
50. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
51. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
52. An informal term for a father.
55. An associate degree in applied science.
56. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
57. Before noon.
60. Half the width of an em.