1. How long something has existed.
4. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
9. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
13. A group of Niger-Congo languages spoken primarily in southeastern Mali and northern Ghana.
14. When two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot the results is called `craps' or `snake eyes'.
15. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
16. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
18. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
19. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
20. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
21. A state in the eastern United States.
22. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
27. Half the width of an em.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. (botany) Tissue that conducts synthesized food substances (e.g., from leaves) to parts where needed.
36. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
42. A landlocked republic in central Africa.
43. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
44. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
53. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
57. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
59. The cry made by sheep.
60. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
63. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
64. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
65. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
67. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
68. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
69. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
4. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
5. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
6. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
7. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
8. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
9. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
10. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
11. Satisfy (thirst).
12. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
17. A state in New England.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
25. Any system of principles or beliefs.
28. (anatomy) A structure that resembles a shell in shape.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
33. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
34. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
35. Informal terms for a mother.
37. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
38. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
39. Muslim name for God.
40. Not out.
41. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Soviet chief of secret police under Joseph Stalin.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
54. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
55. A telephone connection.
56. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
57. A state in the eastern United States.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
61. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
62. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
66. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.