1. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
5. The capital of Western Samoa.
9. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
13. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
14. The face of a timepiece.
15. Goddess of fate.
16. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
18. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
19. (informal) Of the highest quality.
20. Cause to become alive again.
23. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
24. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
26. The bill in a restaurant.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
30. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
34. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
38. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
41. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. Lower in esteem.
52. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
55. A conventional name for a fox used in tales following usage in the old epic "Reynard the Fox".
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
61. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
62. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
63. A pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.
64. Fiddler crabs.
65. God of the earth.
66. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
67. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
1. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
2. An inhabitant of Lappland.
3. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
7. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
8. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
9. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
11. Make an etching of.
12. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
17. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
21. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
27. Advanced in years.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. A period of time spent sleeping.
32. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
33. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
35. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
37. By bad luck.
43. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
45. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
47. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
48. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
49. The capital and largest city of Afghanistan.
50. Any plant of the genus Erica.
51. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
53. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
59. An associate degree in applied science.
60. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.