1. Wild and domestic cattle.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. Informal terms for the mouth.
13. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
14. Not having been read.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
17. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
18. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
19. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
21. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
24. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
27. God of the earth.
28. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
30. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
33. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
37. English monk and scholar (672-735).
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
42. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
46. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
48. A man who is a stupid fool.
52. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
54. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
58. An informal term for a father.
60. A public announcement (in church) of a proposed marriage.
63. A vigorous blow.
64. A master's degree in business.
65. A resident of Kansas.
67. Having leadership guidance.
68. An associate degree in applied science.
69. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
70. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. Pain resulting from rapid change in pressure.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A republic in northeastern Africa on the Red Sea.
4. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
5. Used of a single unit or thing.
6. (informal) Exceptionally good.
7. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
8. A Loloish language.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. Shockingly repellent.
11. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
12. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
20. A city in east central Texas.
22. Jordan's port.
23. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
29. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
31. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
32. An enclosed space.
34. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
35. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
36. Informal terms for a mother.
40. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
45. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
46. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
47. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
50. Transient cessation of respiration.
51. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. An associate degree in nursing.
55. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
56. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
59. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
61. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
62. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
66. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.