1. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. The month following August and preceding October.
13. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
14. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
15. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
16. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
18. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
20. The content of cognition.
21. (informal) Roused to anger.
23. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
28. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
32. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
34. Someone who operates a barge.
36. The cry made by sheep.
37. European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up.
38. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
41. With no effort to conceal.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. Informal terms for a mother.
47. Someone who takes more time than necessary.
49. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
53. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
56. Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits.
57. A port city in southwestern Iran.
60. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
61. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
62. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
63. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
1. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
4. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
5. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
6. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
7. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
8. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
9. A state in northwestern North America.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. Morally bad or wrong.
12. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
17. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
22. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
24. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
26. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
27. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
29. A city in northern India.
30. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
31. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. A rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together.
39. Type genus of the Amiidae.
40. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
41. Capital and largest city of Italy.
43. A diacritical mark (u-curved) placed over a vowel to indicate a short sound.
44. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
45. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
46. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
48. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
50. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
51. A sudden short attack.
52. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
54. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
55. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.